Friday, August 6, 2010

No big boys, but i got one that is looking pretty good and a lot of small 1.5's







This is the 6 point that I passed last gun season. He is looking like an 8 for sure maybe a nine if he grows another g3 on his right side. It looks like he has a kicker on his right side so that would make him a nine point.















I moved the camera to the other side of the property so hopefully I can get a couple other bigger guys on camera. Its looking like a lot of 1.5's this year so might be a lot of dummys chasing does this year. Lets hope one of the older boys makes an appearance also. I am going to also go out for the early doe season with Jacob this year. He is really excited because he wants to go out with me in a tree stand. He wasn't to happy about only hunting does. I have a feeling we will see a buck when we go out and I am going to have to explain why we can't shoot it.





No comments:

Post a Comment