Sunday, August 8, 2010

New side of property new set off bucks

Well like I said I moved my camera to the other side of the property to catch some different deer. I was really happy with what I found. From what I can see I have 1 new 1.5 year old, a nice looking 2.5 year old 8 point, and a really big deer that looks to be 3.5 for sure. Take a look.




This looks like to me to be a possible 6 point, although its hard to tell with one side missing.

This is a nice looking 8 point.



Now the picture above and the one below I think are the same deer. You can see he's got a really big body. In the picture below if you click on it and look at the picture from a different angle when its bigger, you can see he has a really nice rack. This is the deer I am thinking to be 3.5 for sure.







No comments:

Post a Comment